Sunday, August 22, 2010

Updates

You'll notice that I haven't spent much time updating, recently, and there's actually a really good reason for that: it's too damned hot.

The room that has my workstation isn't air conditioned. I'm not worried about overheating my computer, mind you, I'm worried about the river of sweat that starts at my neck and flows like the mighty Mississip down to my butt crack. So, to avoid looking like the foil in a deodorant commercial, I spend most of my time downstairs in the air conditioning on my laptop. My laptop is a super-portable with naught but a 13" screen; not exactly an epic amount of screen real estate on which to get graphical work done.

Hopefully, with summer nearing an end, I'll be able to spend more time upstairs grinding out lovely images of cartoon breasts. Because, seriously, what else is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so it might take me a day or two to approve it.