Saturday, December 4, 2010

An Original

I've uploaded wallpapers of some of my first really original work. While much of my previous stuff has either been of other properties or heavily inspired by other properties, the general characteristics of this truly feel like mine.

This is not pin-up, nor is it really a vixen. It's a female figure, but highly distorted. I've boiled the construct down to pure form, and then exaggerated or wholesale deleted features. In a sense, that's what cartoons are, so maybe that explains why I find this so appealing. I love cartoons.

Most of my original work exists only in sketches, but with this first successful transfer to vectors, I hope to get ever more of it out there. Oh, and don't think I've given up on pin-ups, cartoons, or third party works. I've got many Betty Boops, Jessica Rabbits, and others in the pipeline.

Thin Woman Kneeling

4:3 ratio
From Cartoon Vixens Wallpapers


16:10 ratio
From Cartoon Vixens Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so it might take me a day or two to approve it.