Saturday, June 2, 2012

Is This Real?

I found a teaser poster for American Reunion, the fourth movie in the American Pie series, and... what?


Is this real? Can it be real? Am I missing something? When I first saw it, I assumed that it was some sly joke, created by someone trying to subtly communicate the stupidity of the movies. But after a quick Google search, this poster cropped up in a number of places. I think it might actually be legit!

This is mind-blowing. In the book Keys To The Kingdom, Kim Masters interviewed a bunch of industry insiders who recounted an interaction between Michael Eisner and Dawn Steel.
"Forget what you want to do," Eisner interrupted. "This is what I've done. Get 'Star Trek' finished up, then your vice-president of production in features. Congratulations."

"I don't know anything about movies."

"Neither does anybody else. Good-bye, good luck, and break a leg."
How true that must be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so it might take me a day or two to approve it.