Saturday, September 19, 2009

Red Hot Riding Hood Wallpaper 1 at 4:3, as promised.

I said I'd upload it, and here it is.

From Cartoon Vixens


And while I was at it, I did some palette swaps and made some clean, simple backgrounds with the image.

From Cartoon Vixens


From Cartoon Vixens


From Cartoon Vixens


From Cartoon Vixens


I tried making the silhouette look of my Betty wallpapers, but Red's outline isn't iconic enough to really make any sense out of it. I really liked the black & white image, so I blew it up into a couple of other zooms of the same image and general layout.

From Cartoon Vixens


From Cartoon Vixens


And just for fun, a few more.

From Cartoon Vixens


From Cartoon Vixens

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so it might take me a day or two to approve it.