Monday, September 14, 2009

Red Hot Riding Hood Wallpaper 2

Here's a trio of wallpapers made with my most recent creation. I figured three with differing colors mixes it up effectively. These are all 16:10 ratio at 1920x1200 resolution, but I'll upload 4:3 ratio wallpapers soon.

Again, these are all .gif files. I lose a lot of color information, but it doesn't have any compression artifacts like .jpg, which looks like crap. I'd upload them as .png files, but setting those as wallpapers seems to not go well with some video cards. Since I usually rely on solid colors, I'm not worried. I have some wallpapers with a lot of gradients, I'll likely upload those as .png files, damn the video cards.

From Cartoon Vixens


From Cartoon Vixens


From Cartoon Vixens

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so it might take me a day or two to approve it.