Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Roger Rabbit High-Def

Praise Allah!

Someone has uploaded a high-definition version of the club scene in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. As far as I know, there has been no release of a high-def Roger Rabbit in any country, so I don't know where he got this. It could simply be a very good rip of the DVD version, because the resolution of the film doesn't appear to be up to full-hd snuff. Not that this means anything. Blu-ray launched with a print of The Fifth Element that was so bad the DVD version looked better. Still, it's a great scene and worth watching in such quality.

Bonus: We get to see TWO vixens in one video.



I had to down-size the display to fit my blog post format, so make sure to click full-screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so it might take me a day or two to approve it.