Friday, November 13, 2009

New Betty Boop Wallpapers

I finally got around to making some wallpapers from one of the images I finished.

It's of Betty standing in her famous... gun?... pose. The images are situated to the left to facilitate a pile of desktop icons to the left. I guess it's the opposite on Mac desktops, but if you're using a Mac, you're undoubtedly super-creative and make your own desktop images, anyhow.

I made B&W versions, and as usual I made the lips red. There's just something about that. I'll have some center-positioned wallpapers up soon, and I'll also have the Betty Boop logo done and available. Otherwise, enjoy.

4:3 ratio
From Cartoon Vixens Wallpapers


16:10 ratio
From Cartoon Vixens Wallpapers


4:3 ratio
From Cartoon Vixens Wallpapers


16:10 ratio
From Cartoon Vixens Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so it might take me a day or two to approve it.